Fees for Thrive Programme sessions with James Woodworth at The Cambridge Emetophobia Clinic:
The Thrive Programme takes between 8 – 10 hours to complete on a one-to-one basis either face-to-face or via Skype. You may wish to see me once a week or on a more regular basis whatever works best for you.
The cost of the programme is £800.00. I have deliberately fixed the price in this way so you can budget for the programme accordingly. There are no hidden charges and there will be no additional payments once you start the programme.
What will I get for my money?
Completing The Thrive Programme with me consists of the following:
- Complementary initial consultant.
- 8 – 10 hours of personal coaching.
- Complementary follow up session to ensure you are Thriving!
- Complementary copies of hand-outs, diagrams, etc.
- Complementary MP3 recording of all sessions (for you to study at your leisure).
- Assess to me in-between sessions via email, telephone or Skype.
What if I don’t think I can afford it?
Whether you feel you can afford The Thrive Programme or not depends on how much you value what I can offer you. For example, UK citizens are prepared to pay up to £500.00 for an ipad, or a top quality smartphone and they will justify spending this amount of money because they value what these objects will do for them. It currently costs over £1,200.00 to learn to drive in the UK at the moment. Again, learner drivers will justify the cost because they value what being able to drive will bring them. If you think about how wonderful your life will be when you are free of emetophobia then £800.00 won’t seem that much I’m sure.